Saturday, April 21, 2012

Rainy Saturday

Image and video hosting by TinyPic(The rain from my front porch)

It finally rained today!!! We needed the rain so bad. We have been on a water restriction down here for a long time. You can tell by my pictures how dry its been because our flower bed is nothing but sand and the yard was starting to get patchy too. Plus I love rainy days. I often dream about moving to London or Washington state where it rains all the time. There's just something peaceful about the rain, don't you think? So today has been a catching up on whats recorded on my DVR day.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
(This is AJ aka my bestie)

In best friend news...It's AJ's 26th birthday today. AJ has been my best friend since I was two years old, that's about 23 years of friendship. He is in the Navy and is currently serving in Japan. He's been in Japan for about two and a half years and I miss him very much. I've very proud of him for joining the Navy and doing something no one thought was in his future. He is the best friend anyone can ask for. He's loyal, funny, always there when you need him, and just an all around good person. So AJ, I hope you have enjoyed your 26th birthday and I lift a glass to you tonight with the hopes that we can celebrate both our birthday together next year just like old times. Stay safe and always remember to check the roof than the elevator!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...