Friday, April 20, 2012

Math Overload

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
(Robs Kitchen table where the math tutoring took place)

Today was a good day. It was hard though. Went over to my cousin Rob's house where he helped me with some math that I needed to learn for my upcoming test #4 and final. He tutored me for 4 hours. I have never spent that much time on math before in my life. It totally blew my mind but I think it all soaked in and I actually know what I am doing now. Thank God, maybe I'll pass my math class now.

After the 4 hours of math we were going to see a movie. We wanted to see Titanic 3D but it was gonna cost $13 to see it. That's crazy! And I found out that the price of a regular movie went up to $9.50. It was only $8.50 three weeks ago when I went to see the Hunger Games. Its just insane, That's why I wait to buy everything on DVD. Pay $20 and you can watch all you want.

We did end up talking about the first time we saw Titanic 15 years ago in the movie theaters. He talked about how he saw it with a friend and he was embarrassed by his friend because he kept giggling during the Kate Winslet nudity scene. Then I was a dummy and told him that the first time I saw it in the theater I was scared that the movie theater was going to fill up with water when the ship sank so my dad and I sat at the top of the theater to avoid the water. HEY! I was like 9 or 10 I didn't know but he found this hilarious so I will probably never hear the end of this story of a while.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...