Tuesday, April 17, 2012

It's the Final Countdown

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
(In my math class waiting for it to start)

Starting tomorrow I will only have 4 classes left in this semester. It will be my last semester going to school. I'm leaving two math classes short of my AA degree. My financial aid got cut so it's not possible for me to take those two classes. I already have my AS Paralegal degree so it's not like I need my AA I was just going to get it in case I wanted to go and get my four year degree down the line.

I have to say that I am excited not to be going to school anymore. I like the feeling of moving on and really diving into adulthood. I just hope there's jobs out there this time around. I tried to find one two years ago when I first got my paralegal degree but living in this small town there was nothing, so I went back to school. Even if it's a job at Walmart I will be happy because I'm just ready to get out there and away from teenagers that I have been stuck with for the past three months.

So cheers the the next four classes! I have enjoyed you but so glad we are finally parting ways.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...